- Every Thursday I (and hopefully you too!) will feature a book that you read months or even YEARS ago that was so good (or so scary/unique/funny..etc) that it is 'Still on my (your) Mind!'
What will the posts look like?
That is really up to you!! What they should have though is
- The summary of the book (off of goodreads or amazon or whatever!)
- Make sure you tell us why it is still on your mind, was it super amazing? Super Unique? Super Scary?! Whatever it may be please share! (:
Are there requirements?
Ah not too many but, yes there is!
- I would ask that you please credit me somewhere in the post
- Don't do something different with the meme
- Try to post on Thursdays, or at least close to Thursday(Wednesday or Friday) (:
Those are the only requirements, I did make a button for the meme that you may use (it would be cool if you did:P) but your don't have to use it (:
Once I post my Still on my Mind post PLEASE comment and leave a link to your Still on my Mind post, you don't have to, but this way I can check out your post AND I can put a link in my post to YOUR post, so anyone else that wants to see other people's Still on my Mind posts can! :D
Labels: Still on my Mind
Girl behind the blog
Welcome! My name is Haley, I'm a 23 year old book-aholic. I'm a book reviewer for the RiverTalk Newspaper. I love reading YA, NA, and adult paranormal mostly, but I do go into other genres on occasion. If you want to talk more one on one about books, please don't hesitate to contact me on facebook or twitter, I love making new bookish friends!
- -Wanna know more check out my about me
Wondering where gfc went?
Check out this post here!
- 1 star: Didn't like it, not for me
- 2 stars: It was okay
- 3 stars: Wasn't bad, but wasn't great, I liked it
- 4 stars: I REALLY liked it, enjoyed it alot
- 5 stars: This was amazing, I am in love