Girl behind the blog
- Wanna know more about me? About me page.
- 1 star: Wasn't my cup of tea
- 2 stars: It was okay
- 3 stars: Wasn't amazing, but was an enjoyable read
- 4 stars: Enjoyed this so much
- 5 stars: I'm in love,and obsessed
Caroline is at a crossroads. Her grandmother is sick, maybe dying. Like the rest of her family, Caroline's been at Gram's bedside since her stroke. With the pressure building, all Caroline wants to do is escape--both her family and the reality of Gram's failing health. So when Caroline's best friend offers to take her to a party one fateful Friday night, she must choose: stay by Gram's side, or go to the party and live her life.
The consequence of this one decision will split Caroline's fate into two separate paths--and she's about to live them both.
Friendships are tested and family drama hits an all-new high as Caroline attempts to rebuild old relationships, and even make a few new ones. If she stays, her longtime crush, Joel, might finally notice her, but if she goes, Chris, the charming college boy, might prove to be everything she's ever wanted.
Though there are two distinct ways for her fate to unfold, there is only one happy ending...
Reasons I am waiting for this?
- Cover. Idk why, but I really like this cover, it's simple, yet stands out.
- Authors! Mind you, I have yet to read work from either of these authors yet, but I have heard great things about both of them, so I would hope that means this book will be pure awesome
- I have a feeling this may be a sad read with everything going on with the grandma, and I every so once and awhile like to pick up books that I think will make me sad (books that make you feel are the best kinda books! (: )
What are you waiting for this Wednesday?!
Labels: Waiting on Wednesday