Girl behind the blog
- Wanna know more about me? About me page.
- 1 star: Wasn't my cup of tea
- 2 stars: It was okay
- 3 stars: Wasn't amazing, but was an enjoyable read
- 4 stars: Enjoyed this so much
- 5 stars: I'm in love,and obsessed
Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.
Author: Jolene Perry
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary
Release Date: 2014
In her final months of senior year, Jo’s whole life starts to fall apart, starting with a boy, ending with a boy, and tossing in a few mix-ups with girlfriends in between.
After realizing far too late that her boyfriend of a year and a half needs to be dumped, Jo’s ready to join the world of the single.
But the guy she really wants to date isn’t available, the guy she isn’t sure about, is sure about her, and the guy who seems to be a good go-between is determined not to have a girlfriend--even though he's delivered a few steamy kisses backstage. To top off the confusion, one of her good girlfriends is ready to try being in a relationship with another girl, and Jo is her perfect candidate.
Just when she’s about ready to run away from all the messes she’s dug herself into, Jo finally sees what was there all along—she just hopes he feels the same way.
Why am I waiting on this?
- It's by Jolene Perry...everything I have read by her I have loved! Needless to say I am SO excited for this!
Labels: Waiting on Wednesday